- Suit for recovery of cash, property, property (movable or immovable),
debt, arrears, etc.
- Suit for specific display of contacts or agreements.
- Suit for the division of movable or immovable properties.
- Suit for permanent/compulsory/temporary injunction.
- Suit for declaration.
- Petitions under Child and Ward Act, Guardianship Act. Etc.
- Request for getting Probate/Letter of Administration/Succession
- Hindu Succession and Suit under the Indian Succession Act.
- Petitions concerning electoral disputes.
- Accident Claims before MACT.
- Recovery of loans thanks to financial institutions before DRT.
- Petitions before CAT under service laws.
- Petitions before SEBI/FERA/MRTP Boards/Tribunals etc.
- Writes petitions before High Courts and Supreme Courts.
- Revision, review, appeal, special leave for appeal etc.
- Any other petition permissible by the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.