Adv. JYOTI PRASAD
With over 5 years of experience, Jyoti’s work transcends transaction, advisory, compliance and litigation support, as well as drafting of employment related documentation and supporting clients in investigation and disciplinary proceedings. She has conducted various seminars and co- chaired various panel discussions on employment laws at the invitation of external bodies (such as Start-up Accelerator Group, IT & amp; ITeS Legal , In House Counsel Meet and have worked for POSH ).
Jyoti handles domestic and international clients on various criminal laws, civil laws and labour law issues including employment benefits, social security coverage and agreements issued by overseas entities to employees of subsidiary/branch entities in India and the connected regulatory issues. Her focus area covers core Criminal, IPR issues including trade unionism, grievance redressal mechanisms, disciplinary machinery, anti-harassment and termination laws.
- She has been involved in restructuring issues such as closure, redundancies, voluntary separation schemes, transfer of business along with employees for various clients.
- She has led the employment law team who assisted on the mega consolidation plan.
- Assisting clients in dealing with trade unionism and implementing effective steps to help maintain industrial harmony including providing strategic advice on trade union related issues and in conducting negotiations with the union.
- She has closely worked with clients on investigating sexual harassment complaints and has conducted various training sessions including on anti-sexual harassment measures for members of client organizations.
- She has advised on various employment structures including engagement of part time employees, consultants and 3rd party agency employees, benefit packages and governing documentation.
- She has provided compliance related advise to various clients both on substantive and procedural law related requirements.
- Conducted seminars on practices followed by clients while engaging contractors supplying manpower/human resources.
- Assisted clients across various sectors including Pharma industry, Manufacturing, IT & ITeS, Power, Education, E-Commerce, Hospitals.
- Bar Council of Delhi , India
- Women Empowerment and Leadership Expert Committee, UPES.
Adv. SAKSHI MEHRA
Sakshi Mehra is a Legal Associate at complaints club with a vast range of legal expertise and interests in Corporate laws, Real estate matters and Legal Research.
she started her journey as a law student from PDM College of Engineering and continued it by assisting as a Legal Associate in various law firms and her roles & responsibilities includes preparing legal report for several nationalized banks & also helped the firm by providing information to private sector banks by interpreting new policies regarding development of banking sector. She analysed documents that are turned over in a case to determine whether or not those documents are relevant to the case and performing First-Level Document review.
Adv. AMOGH SINGH
Amogh Singh is a legal professional having expertise in Intellectual property laws. He is acquainted in drafting various agreements, affidavits, plaints and notices. He provides amicable resolution for trademark infringements including royalties and licenses. He has good understanding of the infringements/counterfeiting issues of the industry and focuses on carrying out Civil & Criminal raid actions for brand owners coming from auto sector and renders practical and creative solutions to their anti-counterfeiting issues In his legal journey, he has showcased his skills in legal drafting; document reviewing, trademark search & registration, negotiations, settlements and other legal work.
Adv. SIMRAN CHOUDHARY
Simran is a litigation Associate and strategist at Complaints Club. Simran holds BA LLB degree from Maharaja Agarsen Institute of Management Studies affiliated to GGSIPU. Simran has previously worked as a Para-legal volunteer with DLSA. She is enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi. She holds an experience of having worked in the legal department of a reputative law firm provides her with a unique insight into the working of various cases in India. Simran is engaged in all kind of Criminal, Civil and Matrimonial matters. She has experience in litigation, Drafting and Advisory work to no. Of people. She frequently appears before the Supreme Court, High Court and District courts of Delhi.
Adv. ISHITA JAIN
Ishita is a legal associate at Complaints Club engaging in matrimonial, criminal, and civil matters. She is a highly innovative individual with a keen interest in developing creative case strategies and writing effective briefs. She also has experience in the field of taxation laws, analyse different aspects. She works closely with start-ups assisting them in registration, funding etc. She is actively involved in corporate due-diligence of companies.